Diffstat (limited to 'embeddedobj')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/embeddedobj/test/Container1/NativeView.java b/embeddedobj/test/Container1/NativeView.java
index d53cc155a425..e757ed382d89 100644
@@ -61,10 +61,10 @@ public class NativeView extends java.awt.Canvas
* ( e.g. get the window handle and necessary system information )
* Why here?
- * Because the handle seems to be available for already visible windows
- * only. So it's the best place to get it. Special helper method
- * can be called more than ones - but call native code one times only
- * and safe the handle and the system type on our members maHandle/maSystem!
+ * Because the handle seems to be available for already-visible windows
+ * only. So it's the best place to get it. The special helper method
+ * can be called more than once - but call native code one time only
+ * and save the handle and the system type on our members maHandle/maSystem!
public void setVisible( boolean bState )
@@ -123,11 +123,11 @@ public class NativeView extends java.awt.Canvas
* windows in a java UI container.
- * Native code for windows register special function pointer to handle
- * window messages ... But if it doesn't check for an already registered
+ * Native code for Windows registers a special function pointer to handle
+ * window messages... But if it doesn't check for an already-registered
* instance of this handler it will do it twice and produce a stack overflow
- * because such method call herself in a never ending loop ...
- * So we try to use the JNI code one times only and safe already getted
+ * because such method calls itself in a never-ending loop...
+ * So we try to use the JNI code one time only and save already-obtained
* information inside this class.
public native int getNativeWindowSystemType();