|author||Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-11-12 17:21:24 +0000|
|committer||Michael Meeks <email@example.com>||2012-11-15 16:06:08 +0000|
re-base on ALv2 code. Includes:
Patches contributed by: Armin Le Grand. #118558# Correcting OLE attributes of LO3.4 at load time by loading as OOo3.3, details see task. http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1195906 #118485# - Styles for OLEs are not saved. http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1182166 #118898# Adapted ImpGraphic::ImplGetBitmap to correctly convert metafiles http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1293316 #119337# Solves the wrong get/setPropertyValue calls in SvxShapeText (and thus in SvxOle2Shape) http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1344156 Patches contributed by Mathias Bauer (and others) gnumake4 work variously http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1394707 http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1394326 cws mba34issues01: #i117717#: remove wrong assertion http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1172349 Patch contributed by Herbert Duerr goodbye Registration and License dialogs, don't let the door hit you http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1172613 help gcc 4.6.0 on 32bit ubuntu 11.10" http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1245357 Do not add targets for junit tests when junit is disabled. Patch contributed by Andre Fischer http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1241508 Revert "sb140: #i117082# avoid unncessary static class data members commit 21d97438e2944861e26e4984195f959a0cce1e41. remove obsolete FreeBSD visibility special case. retain consolidated BSD bridge code, remove OS/2 pieces.
Diffstat (limited to 'xmloff/dtd/drawing.mod')
1 files changed, 15 insertions, 24 deletions
diff --git a/xmloff/dtd/drawing.mod b/xmloff/dtd/drawing.mod
index 93d7544b4fb9..d80fd0544124 100644
@@ -1,28 +1,19 @@
- DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.
- Copyright 2000, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates.
- OpenOffice.org - a multi-platform office productivity suite
- This file is part of OpenOffice.org.
- OpenOffice.org is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License version 3
- only, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- OpenOffice.org is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 for more details
- (a copy is included in the LICENSE file that accompanied this code).
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
- version 3 along with OpenOffice.org. If not, see
- for a copy of the LGPLv3 License.
+ * This file is part of the LibreOffice project.
+ * This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
+ * License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
+ * file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
+ * This file incorporates work covered by the following license notice:
+ * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
+ * contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed
+ * with this work for additional information regarding copyright
+ * ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache
+ * License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file
+ * except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
+ * the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 .
<!ENTITY % points "CDATA" >