|author||Andrea Gelmini <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-02-02 19:47:20 +0100|
|committer||jan iversen <email@example.com>||2016-02-05 06:48:38 +0000|
Change-Id: Ice72f8d9971e15dd6ef365e64cd567b8581a92d3 Reviewed-on: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/21797 Tested-by: Jenkins <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Ashod Nakashian <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'reportbuilder/java')
3 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/reportbuilder/java/org/libreoffice/report/ReportJob.java b/reportbuilder/java/org/libreoffice/report/ReportJob.java
index 3866bc600315..f10d505d78b2 100644
@@ -47,7 +47,7 @@ public interface ReportJob
* Although we might want to run the job as soon as it has been
* created, sometimes it is wiser to let the user add some listeners
* first. If we execute at once, the user either has to deal with
- * threading code or wont receive any progress information in single
+ * threading code or won't receive any progress information in single
* threaded environments.
* @throws java.io.IOException
* @throws ReportExecutionException
diff --git a/reportbuilder/java/org/libreoffice/report/pentaho/PentahoReportJob.java b/reportbuilder/java/org/libreoffice/report/pentaho/PentahoReportJob.java
index 6c598556da7d..480bca548e7e 100644
@@ -290,7 +290,7 @@ public class PentahoReportJob implements ReportJob
* Although we might want to run the job as soon as it has been created, sometimes it is
* wiser to let the user add some listeners first. If we execute at once, the user
- * either has to deal with threading code or wont receive any progress information in
+ * either has to deal with threading code or won't receive any progress information in
* single threaded environments.
public void execute()
diff --git a/reportbuilder/java/org/libreoffice/report/pentaho/layoutprocessor/ImageElementLayoutController.java b/reportbuilder/java/org/libreoffice/report/pentaho/layoutprocessor/ImageElementLayoutController.java
index 55dcff39e649..52ce34274de4 100644
@@ -71,8 +71,8 @@ public class ImageElementLayoutController
final FormulaExpression formulaExpression = imageElement.getFormula();
if (formulaExpression == null)
- // A static image is easy. At least at this level. Dont ask about the weird things we have to do in the
- // output targets ...
+ // A static image is easy. At least at this level. Don't ask about the weird things we have to do in the
+ // output targets...
final String linkTarget = imageElement.getImageData();
generateImage(target, linkTarget, imageElement.getScaleMode(), imageElement.isPreserveIRI());
@@ -137,7 +137,7 @@ public class ImageElementLayoutController
final Section tableRow = (Section) rowController.getNode();
// we are now making the assumption, that the row is a section, that contains the table-cell.
// This breaks the ability to return nodes or to construct reports on the fly, but the OO-report format
- // is weird anyway and wont support such advanced techniques for the next few centuries ..
+ // is weird anyway and won't support such advanced techniques for the next few centuries...
final int columnPos = findNodeInSection(tableRow, tableCell, OfficeToken.COVERED_TABLE_CELL);
if (columnPos == -1)