|author||Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-04-19 21:10:42 +0100|
|committer||Michael Meeks <email@example.com>||2013-04-22 09:37:38 +0100|
Move to MPLv2 license headers, with ESC decision and author's permission.
Diffstat (limited to 'drawinglayer/inc/drawinglayer/primitive2d/clippedborderlineprimitive2d.hxx')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 21 deletions
diff --git a/drawinglayer/inc/drawinglayer/primitive2d/clippedborderlineprimitive2d.hxx b/drawinglayer/inc/drawinglayer/primitive2d/clippedborderlineprimitive2d.hxx
index 689f35888d5f..6db292fd6859 100644
@@ -1,29 +1,13 @@
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
- * Version: MPL 1.1 / GPLv3+ / LGPLv3+
+ * This file is part of the LibreOffice project.
- * The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
- * 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
- * the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
- * http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/
+ * This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
+ * License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
+ * file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
- * Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
- * WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
- * for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
- * License.
+ * This file incorporates work covered by the following license notice:
- * The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
- * [ Novell Inc. ]
- * Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2010 the
- * Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
- * Contributor(s): Cédric Bosdonnat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
- * either the GNU General Public License Version 3 or later (the "GPLv3+"), or
- * the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 3 or later (the "LGPLv3+"),
- * in which case the provisions of the GPLv3+ or the LGPLv3+ are applicable
- * instead of those above.