|author||Andras Timar <email@example.com>||2016-09-20 19:07:29 +0200|
|committer||Michael Stahl <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-09-21 10:35:01 +0000|
64-bit Windows build is not experimental for a while
Change-Id: I1b973c60a19e59c98c669d08e8472c18c2fc0c58 Reviewed-on: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/29104 Reviewed-by: Michael Stahl <email@example.com> Tested-by: Michael Stahl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/configure.ac b/configure.ac
index 4afb8d1d35a9..7945b12f8f56 100644
@@ -1352,9 +1352,7 @@ AC_ARG_ENABLE(ccache,
[Build a 64-bit LibreOffice on platforms where the normal build is 32-bit.
- At the moment meaningful only for iOS and Windows. On Windows this option is
- experimental and possibly quite broken, and you should use it only if you are
- hacking on 64-bitness support.]), ,)
+ At the moment meaningful only for iOS and Windows.]), ,)
@@ -3611,8 +3609,7 @@ if test "$_os" = "WINNT"; then
# bits, too) needed when installing a 32-bit LibreOffice on a
# 64-bit OS. The 64-bit Explorer extension is a feature that
# has been present since long in OOo. Don't confuse it with
- # building LibreOffice itself as 64-bit code, which is
- # unfinished work and highly experimental.
+ # building LibreOffice itself as 64-bit code.