|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-28 10:10:04 -0700|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-30 11:29:52 -0700|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 201
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms and conditions of the gnu general public license version 2 as published by the free software foundation this program is distributed in the hope it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program if not see http www gnu org licenses extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 228 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Steve Winslow <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Alexios Zavras <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/gpu/host1x/bus.h')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 12 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/gpu/host1x/bus.h b/drivers/gpu/host1x/bus.h
index 88fb1c4aac68..a4adf9abc3b4 100644
@@ -1,18 +1,7 @@
+/* SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only */
* Copyright (C) 2012 Avionic Design GmbH
* Copyright (C) 2012-2013, NVIDIA Corporation
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License,
- * version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope it will be useful, but WITHOUT
- * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
- * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
- * more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.