|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
* tools/dbus-send.c (main): add --type argument, for now
supporting only method_call and signal types.
* tools/dbus-print-message.c: print message type
* dbus/dbus-connection.c (_dbus_connection_new_for_transport):
* doc/dbus-specification.sgml: fix sgml
* bus/*.c: port over to object-instance API changes
* test/test-service.c: ditto
* dbus/dbus-message.c (dbus_message_create_header): allow #NULL
name, we will have to fix up the rest of the code to also handle
(dbus_message_new): generic message-creation call
(set_string_field): allow appending name field
* dbus/dbus-spawn.c: s/_exit/exit/ because it was keeping gcov
data from getting written, and there wasn't a good reason to
use _exit really.
* test/decode-gcov.c (mark_inside_dbus_build_tests): don't count
dbus_verbose lines in test coverage
(main): add list of functions sorted by # of untested blocks
to the coverage report
* dbus/dbus-mempool.c: put some test-only code in DBUS_BUILD_TESTS
* dbus/dbus-marshal.c (_dbus_marshal_test): extend test coverage
* dbus/dbus-message-handler.c (_dbus_message_handler_test):
extend test coverage
* test/data/auth/cancel.auth-script: test canceling an
* dbus/Makefile.am: remove dbus-server-debug.[hc] for now, as they
aren't used. in CVS history if we end up needing them.
* dbus/dbus-message.c, dbus/dbus-marshal.c: add 64-bit integer
support, and do some code cleanups to share more code and
speed up array marshal/demarshal.
* dbus-1.0.pc.in (Cflags): put libdir include file in cflags
* configure.in: generate dbus-arch-deps.h
* dbus/dbus-protocol.h (DBUS_TYPE_INT64, DBUS_TYPE_UINT64): add
* test/decode-gcov.c: add "below average functions" to the
coverage report, and change how some of the code works.
* bus/test-main.c: bracket some stuff in DBUS_BUILD_TESTS so it's
not in the coverage stats.
* test/test-service.c (main): use _dbus_verbose not fprintf in a
couple places so running the test suite doesn't result in megaspam.
* test/decode-gcov.c (main): print per-directory stats in the report
* Makefile.am (coverage-report.txt): don't include test/* in gcov stats
* Makefile.am (coverage-report.txt): add target "coverage-report.txt"
* test/decode-gcov.c: hack up a little program to suck data
out of gcov files. Yes this is sort of silly.
* configure.in: define something in config.h and do an
AM_CONDITIONAL when gcov is enabled